Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Few steps with her...

11 January 2012.......And the finally the moment arise which I am waiting from few days... that is my new friend meet me on Rankala. She is cute and like a all time fresh. I was impressed. When I reached at Rankala I was called her but she disconnected the phone. I was afraid.. what is the reason of disconnecting? But after some time her msg blinked on my cell phone. She is still in office and will came after 5 min.. Thank God.. But as per Indian time she taken 20 min. But the result is so good. She came we introduced each other.

She told me lets walk.. then we start walking.. After few steps we sit and start talking.. How time goes dont know.. After few time we decide to take Panipuri then we went to that stall.

But OMG my cousin and his 2 friends appeared there... what to do I don't understand. He want party from me. Then it we take 3 Shevpuri and 2 Panipuri. After that She replied lets go and drop me to near my moped. Then me and she walked and i was wished happy New Year to her.. And she left..


Nice day....Hope we will meet again....

No comments:

Post a Comment