Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 25, 2014

21 Dec 2014 Movie with would be wife

Its Sunday today...

We have already planned movie so I booked movie ticket's. At 3 we are in the parvati multiplex ...On time... Great job Rohit..😊

It's such a wonderful memory... First time we both watched movie... awesome... After movie their is much time so we decided to go to Rankala.

And that was the wonderful evening... Yes it was... we shared all the things.... And I got the answer of my question too... So I believed that I didn't made any wrong decision.... You are love of my life my would be wife... Love you.... love you lot...

And one more thing.... I am sooooooo sorry for those which I rejected and thank you very much for those who rejected me... Cause because of you I found love of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment