Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 27, 2014

27 December 2014 What a coincident...

Today in the morning I woke up early and picked up my would be wife and dropped on her job location.. First time we took a tea on tapari.

We have already planned for Katyani and bhima shankar in the evening... so we went there also.

We watched our engagement pics together...  And we discuss about marrige card(Lagn Patrika). And we have found that we have chosen the same card.. but they all ready took that card. What a coincident which card I like she liked the same one.

Really no I trust that the jodi made in heavens...

At 9 we took dinner with friends (Ram, Medini,Rakesh, Kousthubh) first time.. Thank god she liked our group. She messaged me also about that.

Really this day was unforgettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment