Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

23 & 24 May- Graceworks Annual Meet 2013

24th May night at 1:30 AM. I heared a news frm my friend.... At that time I didn't know what to do.   But news was too serious... I was treated like there is nothing happened....

  This years Annual meet was scheduled on 23rd May and 24th May. The destination was Lonawala...

I have reached at sharp 6 O'Clock.
There already members are gathered... Journey was started at sharp 6:50AM.
We reached at Lonawala at 12:30.
The Avion hotel is the lodging place. Its nice hotel. There we fist get fresh and take a lunch. Then in the room me and Amol started rehharsal for our seminar topic. aat 4:30 the program starts. Nice presentation from everybody...
Actual program ends at 10PM.

After that we all tapped our legs on dj music. After taking dinner we  chat up to 12:30. At night I sleep at 2:30 am.

In the morning weak up at 7:30 and after ready took q breakfast. Then there is a send off of annual meet. Then we start return journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment