Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

7th May 2013 Tuesday.. Sad day for Ram :'(

Today Sir was in Kolhapur.. Our company had a plan for 2nd Annual meet. For that everybody have to give presentation on any topic which related to QUALITY.

In the afternoon Sir arranged a small meeting and said  they wanted to sit down with each group for discucssion on their presentation topic. So it was late to leave the office because we are last in queue... :-(

My friends exam started from today. Toaday was her first paper so wished her a luck. But In the morning I sent her an ghost image... so she was scared too much... I feel sorry for that .. I dont't knnow why do I done this... :-(

From afternoon Rakesh keep  sending messages on whatsapp coz he planned for dinner tonight.. So after I reached at home I called him and planned for dinner. After dinner I got message on Yahoo Messanger.. I was really exicited... She was my old friend from yahoo... Thank god she don't forgot me..So we take eachothers number and I talked with her for few minutes. In between this Ram massaged to Rakesh that her grand mother was sooo ill and dr. told them to take her home. So we immidiatly went to hospital. The frim car Ram's dad, big bro Nilesh, grandmother, some relatives went to their native place. Then we came back to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment