Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2014

15, 16 and 17 Nov 2014 Pune

At 15 November 2014 after office I went to went to Pune. Sourabh dropped me on CBS stand. There I found one Volvo. Beside me their is one person may be age of 35 or 40. We talked with each other and exchanged cell numbers also. He is from Murgud and he has mobile shop. His name is Shashikant Jadhav. I informed Tanu on whatsapp  and called 2 times but no answer.. Phone cut...  It's ok may be busy after getting missed call she may call me.

At 9:45 pm I reached at chafekar chowk their Ranjeet picked me. And we wen to home. Then after I get fresh we took dinner. Radhika slept early.

16 November 2014
In the morning we decided to go to the Lavasa lake city. Me, Ranjeet, Yuga, Radhika, Mummy and Pappa. This was my 1st visit to Lavasa it was great. Nice lake.. nice building structure. And nice greenery. Whole day we are there. In the evening we go to dinner.

17 November 2014
After Radhika getting ready me and Yuga dropped her in school. Then me and Pappa go for booking ticket. And booked my seat at 4pm Neeta Volvo. At 12pm we took lunch I played with Radhika and took rest for some time. At 4:15pm I started journey to Kolhapur.

These days are awesome. Got one new friend, Family hangouts also there and many memories I collected.

No comments:

Post a Comment