Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Friend's???


12 Nov 2014

If someone said that you are dead for them then better you stay like dead; but in the form of GHOST... Yes so they will fill the presence of you each and every time...

For you I'm dead and for me I'm always with you. Whatever the form of presence :) ;-)

We fight each time but still with together.  Because there is one bond in between us that still binds us. I don't know that bond is of Love, faith, friendship, Favour or anything else? Whatever the reason but especially I don't wanted to loose the person like you.
    
    Your definition and my definition about friendship is totally different. So you live your life as you want and I live my life as I want. I don't think that in friendship there is no need to meet.. no need to talk; if talk then talk after a long time.. bla bla bla..

Let's try again what we discussed  midnight for more than 1/2 hour... I explained you all the things and you explained me all the things. So let's find out the result..

No comments:

Post a Comment