Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Bad words

Today I really gone mad... What was the reason?? I just speak bad words with friend(hope so).... I think it calmly and I found the answer...

If any other person don't beleives in you or don't have trust on you then better you don't try to prove youself.. Just stay as it is.. stay as a untrusted person for that person... then in future it will be less pain... Cause you already know that you are untrusted person...

What was my fault?
The fault is only that 2-3 months ago I uploaded pics on social network... But the actual fact was that whose photo that person also didn't recognise that photo and I did not hide from that person. I told that person that I have uploaded that photo's. When it was heard by that person then that person called and in extremly rude voice insulted me.... and first sentence was so so soooooooooo rude I can hear that voice till now... I felt sorry.. And deleted that pics... The sorry was from the heart but once you become untrusted then there is no matter how nice you could be with that person...

Its ok.. If I am not a trusted person then I live like untrusted person....

No comments:

Post a Comment