Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Friday, November 7, 2014

Moments....

      7 Nov 2014

       In the evening I'm so happy because we called each other and talked but it's cut due to some reason... There is no need to cut the phone but it's OK...

      Then I hold camera and started clicking... but in mind there is other thinking... so I can't captured one proper photo; each photo is just useless. I deleted all the photo which I clicked... And started PC. I found old photos and just uploaded them on my fb page. I went back to the future.. I saw MP tour photos wow its  awesome...

       Thank god there are lots of memories...Without memory's Rohit is nothing.... In my life there are lots of memories with bunch of happiness and sadness also. I wanted to collect each and every moment of my life.

       Right now I have thought that I want to take some days leave and go for tour alone or with friends.. I think alone will be much good for me.. Because I will get time to find the real Rohit in me... I hope I will definitely plan it...
     

No comments:

Post a Comment