Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Call

         In the morning I got call from friend and we started to fight.. We fight much on call also I did not get the the proper answer. Due to someone call our discussion ends. I started working... Yuga also called today about the Alibag tour but it was cancelled already. She is coming tomorrow. After diwali we will meet Radhu once again but they don't staying much time.. They have Jatra in Kurukali so they coming to attend that and day after tomorrow they going back to Puna.

       In the afternoon I messaged to friend that I will call at evening after went to home. But at the evening  friend's message appeared on whatapp that going out with family so may be didn't picking the phone... OK I will understood. But after work finished then also call didn't came. That's total bullshit...

No comments:

Post a Comment