Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Call with Purvi...

13 Nov 2014

Mummy, Pappa went to Pune with Yuga Ranjit and Radhu. I woke up late and ready for office.. In the lunch break I took Davangiri Dosa. awesome taste. I just understood that some peoples are just talk only but doing nothing. Some fear pull them back I think I'm also one of them but when I decided from mind then I will definitely do that.

After office I went to woodland shop to meet Rakesh. Then we took Chinese soup. But mistakenly they served non veg soup. So Rakesh ordered new soup and I finished non veg soup.

Pappa called me to inform that they have  reached Pune at 5 am morning , I talked withe mummy also. After went to home I saw that milk remain outside so I boiled it and put it in the fridge.

I don't understood now what to do? Then Purvi's message appeared on my mobile screen. She didn't like my profile dp from whats app as well as from fb. I think just call to Purvi to inform her that I will be in Pune on this Saturday. I called her inform her and wow we talked much. And I feel proud that she believe in me. She told to everyone about me. I feel like proud on myself. Thanks Purvi for being my good friend.

मैत्री असावी तर अशी... पण काही लोकांना माझ्या बद्दल खुप गैर समज झालेत.. होउदेत... "Who the hell cares" ... त्यामुळे त्यांच्या मनात नाही तर डोक्यात तर राहींन मी कायमचा...

No comments:

Post a Comment